I finally graduate!!

For the past six months, I have prayed unceasingly about my diploma & the completion of my studies in Early Childhood. Finally on Tuesday evening, my dad called me from KL to tell that he has it in his hands!

With that it finally means that I have in my name, my International Montessori Diploma, as well as all my needed credits for my BECH degree. I have been waiting so long for this day I never thought it would arrive!
Hebrews 11:1 says “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see”. The day I chose to leave Toowoomba was one out of faith that God would guide & lead my path. I have now been in Sydney for the past one month after spending a month touring in NZ.

For the past one month, the Lord has protected me in helping me to find a CLEAN & stable place to stay. I also believe the Lord has used me as a light in the midst of the people I have met in the hostel, as I have continually prayed for the people I meet.

Although I was thinking of moving to Melbourne, however I believe the Lord has a reason for me to stay in Sydney. Life is not easy here, but the countless numbers of people who have prayed for me have strengthened my faith and walk with God.

I hope this blog will be a source of strength & hope for the rest of you guys who are currently facing trouble, as we learn to depend on our God who will give us a solution in times of trouble. There is nothing too small or too big for our God. We just have to learn to wait on our God, and not expect “fastfood” answers.

Comments

Popular Posts